For Referring Physicians/Clinics
Thank you for referring your patient to Pediatric Neurology at UF&Shands. Before we can schedule your patient with a pediatric neurologist, we will need the following records faxed to us for professional medical review.
- Physician order with reason for referral
- Completed referral form (see Pediatric Consultation Center Referral Form) to include patient demographic and insurance info with referring physician’s contact information
- Office/Clinic Notes (last 2 visits)
- All labs within the past 12 months
- Brian Imaging Reports (Films/CDs may be requested Prior to Appointment at Neurologist discretion)
- All EEG, EMG, EP, PSG reports
- ED/Hospital Discharge Summary reports
If any of this information is not available please obtain or explain status.
We appreciate you entrusting your patient’s care to our team. Please feel free to contact our centralized Referrals and Consultation Office with any questions or concerns.